- I don't have anything to say to you people
- I have learned a great deal about the limitations of jokes as a way of relating to strangers but I'm still leaving the above
- I'm probably an asymptomatic carrier
- I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do besides programming
- If I spent as much time playing Dreams as I do watching Dreams streamers I'd be as good at Dreams as I wish I was
- Defund the police
- Abolish the web
- I'm kidding about that last one
- Sort of
Some bullet points:
- Still not dead
- Playing Dreams pretty hard. Come check me at https:/
- Not a programmer anymore
- Maybe writing a book about roleplaying? We'll see
Not dead, just stopped tweeting from here, then stopped tweeting entirely. I own my own Mastodon instance (theha.us) so I’m not going to bother with syndicating to it from here.
If/when I decide what book I’m writing, I’ll post about it here. Or if I make that giant, crazy web site.
A new illustrated podcast from the creators of Children's Hour of Knowledge. https:/
Slow week for Danny - refactoring, probly lots of bugs - but you can use Markdown now! github.com/misuba/Danny dat://danny-tutorial-misuba.hashbase.io/
Things are still 0.1 as foretold but here is a wee adventure to get you started: dat://danny-tutorial-misuba.hashbase.io/
I dropped a couple of hints about this, but here's v0.1 of my Beaker app, a contemporary take on HyperCard. https:/
Cuphead is kind of tragic: if it's not 60fps it's an unplayable game of its genre, but if it's not 12fps it undermines its aesthetic goals.
Walking in a crystal clear evening, listening to new Godspeed on new phone, and about to make a big announcement in the morning. Good, you?
The most baller move Netflix could make now is moving to native on Mac and Windows anyway. (Like they have on all the *popular* platforms.)